Satisfying Your Mind Hunger

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Clothing Care Basics: Tips for Fabric Care, Clothing Storage, and Saving Money by Keeping Your Favorite Clothes Looking Good Longer (Live Better for Less) by Julie Gallagher





Clothing Care Basics: Tips for Fabric Care, Clothing Storage, and Saving Money by Keeping Your Favorite Clothes Looking Good Longer (Live Better for Less) by Julie Gallagher
Information
Have you ever ruined your favorite blouse or shirt, or the brand new pair of jeans you just spent $300 on? It's a horrible feeling, isn't it? Such a waste! You can't prevent every disaster, but if you learn a few basic tips and tricks, you can prevent most common problems. Never again will you turn your whites pink, or shrink your new cashmere sweater. Here's a sample of what you'll learn: - What does "colorfast" mean? - Why do my white clothes turn yellow? - How do I sort my clothes into separate loads for best results? - Does it matter what temperature water I use to wash my clothes? - What can I do if I have hard water? - How can I save money at the Laundromat? - How do I prevent Permanent Press from turning into "perma-wrinkles"? - How do I prepare clothes to store them safely? - Help! I spilled _____ on my new shirt - what do I do? You spend a lot of money buying nice clothes. Now you can keep them looking good longer!
Pages
56
Publisher
September 3rd 2012
Language
English
Type
Epub
Size
183 KB
Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

About US?

If you are looking for free books then you are in the right place, i'm here to provide you with different genres of books ranging from fiction to non-fiction books.

Request books

Name

Email *

Message *