Satisfying Your Mind Hunger

Sunday 5 November 2017

Kept by Nicole Elliot




Kept by Nicole Elliot
Information
I paid for her, now she's mine. 
Calla 
I was just a normal college student. There was nothing special about me. 
Until that night at the club, when everything changed. 
Now I'm running from the law, from my old life, from him. 
I can't help the way he makes me feel, even if it breaks every rule the club has. 
And you don't break the rules. 
Not if you want to live. 

Hudson 
I get everything I want. Nothing is beyond my grasp. Money does that for me. 
And I like things a certain way. It's why I pay for girls, for secrets, information is worth more than gold. 
But Calla is breaking down all my walls. I can't let that happen. 
I have to remain...professional. 
But when her hands are tied to my bed post things get complicated. 
And in my line of work, complicated can be deadly. 

Kept is a steamy STANDALONE full-length contemporary romance with a sexy, dominant bad boy. No cheating or cliffhanger. HEA.
Pages
135
Publisher
 January 10th 2017
Language
English
Type
Epub
Size
192 Ko
Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

About US?

If you are looking for free books then you are in the right place, i'm here to provide you with different genres of books ranging from fiction to non-fiction books.

Request books

Name

Email *

Message *