Satisfying Your Mind Hunger

Monday 6 November 2017

The Billionaire's Bride by Nikki Chase




The Billionaire's Bride by Nikki Chase 
Information

He was my first kiss. My first boyfriend. And my first heartbreak.I should’ve known better than to fall for the bad boy.Now, 7 years later, this bad boy needs a good wife to close a business deal.He says he’ll make it worth my while. Yeah, I remember that big, thick… ego.This is supposed to be just pretend, so why do I want us to go all the way?

Pages
555
Publisher
May 31st 2017
Language
English
Type
Epub
Size
475 Ko
Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

About US?

If you are looking for free books then you are in the right place, i'm here to provide you with different genres of books ranging from fiction to non-fiction books.

Request books

Name

Email *

Message *