Satisfying Your Mind Hunger

Saturday 4 November 2017

Blood Moon (Sable Hart Vampire Slayer #5) by Megan Hawke





Blood Moon by Megan Hawke
Information
I’m Sable Hart, and I slay dead things. 

My job is to keep the honest vamps honest, and make the rest dust. The bloodsuckers call me Black Heart, because I'm just as undead as the rest of them, but you can call me Sable. 

A gang of vampires are killing – no, slaughtering – werewolves, so the police have no choice but to call me in to stop them. Time is of the essence, because peace between the vamps and wolves is tenuous in the best of times. If I don't act fast, Dallas will end up a battlefield with all of us – humans included – caught in the crossfire. 

Before I know it, I'm knee deep in vamps, shifters, zombies, and witches, all wanting to snuff out my beautiful undeadness. Someone is determined to make sure this war explodes, so much so that the rogue vampires aren't just your garden variety nasty, they are created for the sole purpose of igniting this paranormal powder keg. Who the hell could be that crazy? And why are the police suddenly looking in my direction? 
Pages
294
Publisher
May 31st 2017 by Hawke Publishing
Language
English
Type
Epub
Size
709 Ko
Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

About US?

If you are looking for free books then you are in the right place, i'm here to provide you with different genres of books ranging from fiction to non-fiction books.

Request books

Name

Email *

Message *