Satisfying Your Mind Hunger

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Solid Stone: Choices by E.G. Patrick





Solid Stone: Choices by E.G. Patrick
Information
Trust 

Violet 
Everything has fallen apart. 
I let that happen. 
Adam is gone. 
But I'm moving on. 
I've taken a new job in Chicago, and I'm starting fresh. 
That is until my past walks right through my office door. 


Ownership 

Adam 
I will have her. 
Every piece of that body. 
Of her heart. 
She's mine. 
But she's gone. How do I get her back? 
Violet, back in my arms. In my bed.
Pages
196
Publisher
May 29th 2017 by FriesenPress
Language
English
Type
Epub
Size
434 Ko
Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

About US?

If you are looking for free books then you are in the right place, i'm here to provide you with different genres of books ranging from fiction to non-fiction books.

Request books

Name

Email *

Message *