Satisfying Your Mind Hunger

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Solid Stone: Odyssey (Solid Stone #2) by E.G. Patrick





Solid Stone: Odyssey (Solid Stone #2) by E.G. Patrick
Information

Violet
I loved him once.
But I can't anymore.
We're living together, playing out all my fantasies. 
I love every second of his touch and the trust that comes with it.
I don't want to say no, I'm not supposed to. He owns me.
And it feels so good when he does. 
But what about her? 


Control

Adam
I relish in control.
Of my life, my money, my bed.
Only when Violet is in it am I truly content.
But things are changing, I can feel it. She's falling apart.
Breaking.
But what I don't understand is, why?
Pages
300
Publisher
 FriesenPress; 1 edition (July 25, 2016)
Language
English
Type
Epub
Size
474 Ko
Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

About US?

If you are looking for free books then you are in the right place, i'm here to provide you with different genres of books ranging from fiction to non-fiction books.

Request books

Name

Email *

Message *